Summer Shandy Beer Cocktail by The Cookie Rookie
We partnered with The Cookie Rookie for this super simple and SUPER pretty Summer Shandy Beer Cocktail recipe. If you haven’t tried beer in your tequila cocktails, this is the simplest way to test it out. With just 3 no-fuss ingredients, you could be sipping on this pretty pink drink in minutes.
The best way to make this cocktail is in batch form, so it’s perfect for sharing. Bring it to your next pool party or BBQ to beat the heat. Just get ready to soak up all the compliments! This one is a crowd-pleaser.
- 24 ounces light beer or fruity beer
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) Exotico Blanco Tequila
- 4 cups pink lemonade
- Lemons and strawberries for garnish
- Mix the beer, tequila, and pink lemonade in a large pitcher
- Serve over ice and garnish with strawberry and lemon slices.
See more from The Cookie Rookie.