Mango Lime Beer Margaritas by Muy Bueno Cookbook
This Exotico® Tequila Mango Lime Beer Margarita recipe from Muy Bueno Cookbook combines two traditional favorites. Adding beer to a fruity margarita recipe cuts the sweetness and offers an effervescent kick.
We love partnering with Muy Bueno because she always brings a level of Mexican heritage to each recipe she creates. The flavor combo of mango, lime and Mexican beer really gets us in the mood for summer. And it’s so easy to make, with only a few ingredients that you can find at your local store.
Muy Bueno used Exotico Blanco Tequila in this recipe for its clean profile. It’s made with 100% Blue Agave and unaged, so it enhances the margarita’s flavor without overpowering it for a well-balanced and super refreshing cocktail.
Mix up a batch of Mango Lime Beergaritas for yourself or a gathering as summer heats up. And if you end up with extra mango, just add chopped cilantro, red onion and lime juice for a delicious fruit salsa to serve as an appetizer.
- 2 ounces Exotico Blanco Tequila
- 4 ounces mango nectar
- 2 ounces fresh lime juice, plus wedges for serving
- 4 ounces Mexican lager
- Mango wedges for garnish
- Combine the tequila, mango nectar, and lime juice in a cocktail shaker and fill with ice.
- Shake until combined and then strain into your prepared glass. Top off with beer.
- Serve with fresh lime wedges and mango.
See more from Muy Bueno Cookbook.