Refined Sugar-Free Tequila Sunrise Punch By Miss Allie’s Kitchen
We love a classic tequila sunrise, but sometimes the combination of OJ and grenadine is a little too sweet for comfort. Miss Allie’s Kitchen to the rescue with this Tequila Sunrise Punch Recipe that features real ingredients…and, amazingly, no refined sugar.
All it takes is replacing grenadine with agave syrup-sweetened pomegranate juice. Shake those two together, pour in the orange juice, and top with tequila and club soda for a layered brunch cocktail that’s completely Instagrammable.
- 1 ½ tablespoons of Pomegranate Juice
- 3 oz. Agave Syrup
- 12 oz. Orange Juice
- 8 oz. Exotico® Blanco Tequila
- 4 oz. Club Soda
- Garnishes; Lime, Orange, Pomegranate
- Combine the pomegranate juice and agave in a mason jar (or glass).
- Shake (or stir) ingredients together.
- Pour the sweetened pomegranate mixture into the bottom of your pitcher.
- Pour in the orange juice, slowly.
- Top it all off with the tequila and club soda.
- Serve with desired garnishes.
Read more from Miss Allie’s Kitchen.