White Christmas Tequila Sour
‘Twas the night before your Christmas party and all through your bar, there were classics like vodka, egg nog and more. But thanks to The Cookie Rookie and her creative skill set, you’ll have visions of White Christmas Tequila Sours dancing in your head.
That’s right, tequila just got holiday-ed.
This sweet ‘n’ sour take on a classic combines 100% blue agave Exotico® Tequila, egg white, citrus juices and agave nectar. Top it off with cranberries and springs of rosemary to give it that extra festive flair. And while a traditional Tequila Sour calls for bitters, she recommends holding off on them to keep it light. The finished color is a wonderful Christmas gold that is ready for its Instagram closeup.
Have this cocktail on hand for your holiday party, and we’re confident all will have a good night.
- 1½ oz. Exotico® Tequila
- ¾ oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
- ½ tsp. Lemon Extract
- 1 tsp. Fresh Lime Juice
- ¾ oz. Agave Nectar or Honey
- 1 Egg White
- Rosemary, Fresh Cranberries, and Lime Wedges for Garnish
- Add all ingredients except garnish to a shaker without ice and shake for 10 seconds.
- Add ice to the shaker and shake 2-3 times.
- Strain over ice and add garnishes.
See more from The Cookie Rookie.