Watermelon Basil Margaritas by Tipsy Gypsy Blog
‘Tis the season for sun and swelter, when there’s nothing quite like finding your own personal slice of shade and sipping on something cool to chill your scene. We think this Watermelon Basil Margarita from the Tipsy Gypsy Blog will do just the trick. Just look at it–that watermelon slice screams summer!
Featuring, of course, fresh watermelon and basil, this marg is a light and herbal spin on the traditional. Exotico Blanco mixes perfectly with the flavors of summer, bringing an herbal flavor profile and a tendency to make any day more fun.
- 2 oz. Exotico Blanco Tequila
- 3 oz. Fresh Watermelon Juice
- 2 oz. Lime
- 2/3 oz. Simple Syrup
- 3 Sprigs of Basil
- Muddle two sprigs of basil in a shaker.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Shake with ice and strain into glass with crushed ice.
- Garnish with a third basil leaf and a wedge of watermelon.
More from Tipsy Gypsy.