TOP 3 EXOTICO® PARTY ESSENTIALS
It’s that time of year once again when temperatures drop and people gather for the holidays, and what better way to celebrate than by throwing your very own Exotico® cocktail party?
It might seem like a lot of planning, but lucky for you, we came prepared. According to our party experts here at Exotico® Tequila, these three things are guaranteed to keep the positive vibes going and keep your guests talking until your next bash.
A full taco bar is essential. Delight your company with a full spread of delicious, south-of-the-border flavors from tortillas to garnishes that’ll keep them coming back for more.
- Tortillas: Use corn and/or flour tortillas and keep them warm beneath clean towels.
- Protein: Provide plenty of options like shredded chicken, carne asada, grilled shrimp, and for your veggie-forward friends, consider spiced tofu.
- Veggies: Grilled bell peppers and onions add a nice, juicy flavor.
- Beans: Black and refried beans are taco staples.
- Greens: For extra crunch, add shredded lettuce or kale.
- Cheese: Queso fresco and cotija are must-have traditional Mexican cheeses.
- Garnish: Add fresh cilantro and sour cream for a finishing touch!
CHIPS & DIPS
It’s a proven fact that good dips prevent guests from dipping out early, so be sure to keep your snack table stocked with plenty of options guests can pair with their Exotico cocktails.
- Salsa and Tortilla Chips: The original power couple. Consider having mild, medium and hot for the full flavor spectrum, and a wild card like pineapple-mango habanero to keep things interesting.
- Guacamole: Cool and refreshing, guac has earned its place at the table time and time again.
- Street Corn: This Mexican side dish is a delicious, slightly sweet addition to the lineup.
- Queso: Who doesn’t love the melty, cheesy goodness that is queso?
It’s all fun and games until you forget the games. While cocktail parties are hubs for great conversation, it’s never a bad idea to have fun activities on deck. Keep your guests entertained with some of these classics and consider putting up a bottle of Exotico for the lucky winner.
- Card Games: Take your pick!
- Pin the Tail on the Donkey: No peeking. We mean it.
- Piñatas: Need we say more?
- Cocktail Creations: Provide guests with Exotico and other cocktail ingredients. Whoever makes the best drink wins.
Please Enjoy Responsibly.