Grapefruit Jalapeño Margarita by Tipsy Gypsy Blog
Citrus and spice make everything nice, including this gorgeous Grapefruit Jalapeño Margarita. It’s the next installment of the Tipsy Gypsy Blog‘s margarita madness inspired by Exotico Blanco Tequila. How good does it look?!
You won’t need syrupy sweet & sour mix for this margarita, but you’ll get the satisfying flavor combo all the same. Bitter grapefruit cut with simple syrup and spicy jalapeño strike a perfect balance to bring out the all-natural agave taste of Exotico Blanco.
And it couldn’t be simpler to whip up with ingredients from your local grocery store. Just mix and serve to bring some sweet heat to a sweltering summer day.
- 2 oz. Exotico Blanco Tequila
- 1 oz. Simple Syrup
- 2 oz. Lime Juice
- 2 oz. Fresh Grapefruit Juice
- 5 Jalapeño Slices
- Muddle 2 jalapeño slices in the bottom of the shaker.
- Add other ingredients and shake over ice.
- Pour into a margarita glass filled with crushed ice.
- Garnish with remaining jalapeño slices and grapefruit slices.
See more from Tipsy Gypsy.