Cherry Limeade Margaritas By Muy Bueno Cookbook
Looking for a summer sweet treat without extra artificial flavor? We teamed up with Muy Bueno Cookbook for a simple, fizzy, cherry limeade margarita recipe that tastes just as enchanting and fresh as it looks.
There’s nothing that screams summer quite like the combination of cherry and lime. Combined with Exotico® Blanco Tequila and Mountain Valley Sparkling Water, this cocktail is delightfully crisp with an herbal aroma. If you are looking for a thirst-quenching crowd pleaser, look no further.
- 3 cups of Cherries, Pitted
- 2 Limes, Cut into Quarters (with peel still intact)
- 5 cups of Water
- ½ cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1 oz Exotico® Blanco Tequila, per serving
- Mountain Valley Sparkling Water
- Combine the cherries and limes in a blender with sugar and 2 cups of water. Blend until the ingredients are pureed.
- Strain the juice and add the rest of the water through a strainer.
- Serve in cocktail glasses filled with ice, stir in tequila, top with a splash of sparkling water, and garnish with cherries and lime slices.
Read more from Muy Bueno Cookbook.