Yes Rosé: Exotico Berry Tequila Rosé Sangria
You probably have your own favorite reasons for getting together with your girlfriends—book club, Bunco, a new episode of “Bachelor in Paradise” or just whatever. And really, who needs an excuse? Now, thanks to Muy Bueno Cookbook, we have what might be the best reason of all for a girl’s night (or day) celebration—Berry Tequila Rosé Sangria.
Rosé has been on trend for a while, and who doesn’t love it for the color alone? Add Exotico® Blanco 100% Blue Agave tequila along with fresh berries, lime, agave nectar and you’ll turn an ordinary bottle of wine into a Mexican-inspired occasion.
We suggest dialing up the fiesta with colorful, Mexican tableware and some spicy noshes. Pitchers of Berry Tequila Rosé Sangria along with a Mexican-inspired brunch menu or street taco fare will make this a delicious, Instagram-worthy event.
Try this cocktail when you can’t decide whether to have a margarita, mojito or a glass of wine. Who says we can’t have it all?
Berry Tequila Rosé Sangria
- 1 oz. (About 6) Raspberries
- 4 Strawberries, Stemmed and Cored
- 1 Lime, Juiced
- 1 tbsp. Agave Nectar
- I 750 ml. Bottle of Chilled Dry Rosé
- ½ Cup Exotico® Tequila Blanco
- Sparkling Water
- Fresh Cherries for Garnish
- Place berries, lime juice and agave nectar into a pitcher.
- Using a muddler or bottom of a wooden spoon, gently muddle the ingredients.
- Add rosé and tequila to the berry mixture and stir.
- Pour sangria into ice-filled glasses, to about ¾ full.
- Top with sparkling water and garnish with a fresh cherry or more berries.
See more from Muy Bueno Cookbook.