Sparkling Peach Margaritas By My Baking Addiction
Say hello to the perfect drink if you’re feeling peachy keen or anything in between. Our partner, My Baking Addiction says these Sparkling Peach Margaritas are “like summer in a glass” and bursting with flavor.
These delectable drinks are made from fresh peach puree, a little sugar, and a squeeze of lime juice. Great for mixing up your morning with a mimosa substitute or sipping slowly on the back porch at dusk. Cue the crickets chirping.
- 4 Large, Fresh Peaches (peeled, pitted, and sliced)
- 2 Tablespoons of Granulated Sugar
- Juice from 1 Fresh Lime
- 8 oz Exotico® Blanco Tequila
- 4 oz Peach Liqueur
- 2 oz Triple Sec
- Mountain Valley White Peach Sparkling Water
- Sliced Peaches, Lime Wedges (for garnish)
- Coarse Sugar
- Place the peaches, sugar, and lime juice in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer the peach puree to a large cocktail or large mason jar and add in tequila, peach liqueur, and triple sec.
- Add in some ice and shake vigorously for about 15 seconds.
- Rub a lime wedge along the rims of 4 rocks glasses and invert each glass into a small dish of coarse sugar.
- Add ice cubes to each glass.
- Divide the mixture between the 4 glasses and top off each cocktail with Mountain Valley White Peach Sparkling Water.
See more from My Baking Addiction.