Say hello to the perfect drink if you’re feeling peachy keen or anything in between. Our partner, My Baking Addiction says these Sparkling Peach Margaritas are “like summer in a glass” and bursting with flavor.
These delectable drinks are made from fresh peach puree, a little sugar, and a squeeze of lime juice. Great for mixing up your morning with a mimosa substitute or sipping slowly on the back porch at dusk. Cue the crickets chirping.
- 4 Large, Fresh Peaches (peeled, pitted, and sliced)
- 2 Tablespoons of Granulated Sugar
- Juice from 1 Fresh Lime
- 8 oz Exotico® Blanco Tequila
- 4 oz Peach Liqueur
- 2 oz Triple Sec
- Mountain Valley White Peach Sparkling Water
- Sliced Peaches, Lime Wedges (for garnish)
- Coarse Sugar
- Place the peaches, sugar, and lime juice in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer the peach puree to a large cocktail or large mason jar and add in tequila, peach liqueur, and triple sec.
- Add in some ice and shake vigorously for about 15 seconds.
- Rub a lime wedge along the rims of 4 rocks glasses and invert each glass into a small dish of coarse sugar.
- Add ice cubes to each glass.
- Divide the mixture between the 4 glasses and top off each cocktail with Mountain Valley White Peach Sparkling Water.
See more from My Baking Addiction.