PEACH PALOMA PUNCH BY MUY BUENO COOKING
Holed up with roommates during quarantine? Don’t fret – we have a punch that’ll keep things peachy-keen in the house while the outside world gets it together. What’s more, you’ll actually want to share it.
Behold, the Peach Paloma Punch. It’s not just a tongue-twister. It’s a tongue-delighter.
With all the flavors of a classic paloma and all the freshness of sliced fruit, this drink is sweet, fizzy, tart and, best of all, spiked with our crisp blanco tequila.
Pro tips from Yvette over at MuyBuenoCooking: chill your paloma punch faster by freezing the lime and grapefruit slices. Or, if it’s too strong, dilute with an extra splash of grapefruit soda to each serving glass.
- 1 c. Peach Juice or Nectar
- 1 c. Exotico Blanco Tequila
- 2 Limes, Juiced
- 1 L. Grapefruit Soda
- 1 Sliced Lime, for Garnish
- ½ Sliced Grapefruit, for Garnish
- 2 Sliced Peaches, for Garnish
- Rub rim of a glass with a lime wedge.
- Pour some raw sugar or coarse salt out onto a plate and rub the rim of the glass in the sugar or salt to coat.
- Fill a punch bowl with ice, combine ingredients and stir well.
- Garnish with slices of peaches, limes and grapefruit. Serve in rimmed glass filled with ice and garnish.
See more from MuyBuenoCooking.