3 EASY COCKTAILS TO MAKE WHILE YOU’RE STUCK AT HOME
What’s a Zoom happy hour without the happy? Be the envy of your next social distancing social with these simple standout cocktails. From the island-inspired Blue Hawaiian to the classic zesty Paloma to the gorgeous Tequila Sunrise, we’ve got three exquisite tequila recipes that are easy to whip up using ingredients you likely already have at home.
THE BLUE HAWAIIAN
For those craving a little taste of vacation, we have a tiki drink that is as close as it gets to a warm day at the beach. The Blue Hawaiian is a creamy pineapple-coconut creation that is sure to help you kick back and relax. Its seafoam color and eye-catching toasted coconut rim make it perfect Instagram eye candy, too.
- 1½ oz. Exotico® Blanco Tequila
- ¾ oz. Blue Curacao
- 2 oz. Pineapple Juice
- 1 oz. Cream of Coconut
- Shake all ingredients over ice.
- Pour into a rocks glass and garnish with roasted coconut
For the more traditional types, we have the most popular tequila drink in Mexico. And no, it’s not a margarita. Bubbly, zesty and tart, the Paloma is a super drinkable cocktail that will quench your thirst and tickle your taste buds.
- 2 oz. Exotico® Reposado Tequila
- 6 oz. Grapefruit Soda
- ½ oz. Fresh Lime Juice
- Salt or Sugar for Rimming
- Lime Wedge or Grapefruit Wedge for Garnish
- Rim glass with salt or sugar.
- Fill glass with ice.
- Add Exotico® Reposado Tequila and lime juice, and stir.
- Top off with grapefruit soda. Garnish and serve.
And if you’re looking to slow things down with a sweet, citrus-forward tequila treat, look no further than the Tequila Sunrise. With a beautiful gradient and an actual cherry on top, this cocktail is for those who want something a little extra at the end of their day.
- 1½ oz. Exotico® Reposado Tequila
- ¾ c. Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
- 1½ oz. Grenadine Syrup
- 1 Slice Orange Rind for Garnish
- 1 Maraschino Cherry for Garnish
- Ice Cubes
- Stir or shake together Exotico® Reposado Tequila and orange juice.
- Fill a chilled 12-ounce glass with ice cubes; pour in orange juice mixture.
- Slowly pour in the grenadine, and allow it to settle to the bottom of the glass (be patient).
- Garnish with a slice of orange, and a maraschino cherry.
Last but not least, make these cocktails even easier by ordering your Exotico® Tequila on Drizly.