Light in calories and full of flavor is just how we like our summer cocktails. This Skinny Peach Margarita from St. Louis native, The Cookie Rookie, is a great choice! The frozen fruit keeps this recipe cpp;, while healthy ingredient substitutes keep it simple–without sacrificing flavor.
Whether you are pairing this recipe with fan favorites like the Queso Smothered Chicken Fajitas or simply sharing with people whose company you enjoy, this cocktail is sure to wow.
- 16 oz. Frozen Peaches
- ½ cup Exotico® Reposado Tequila
- ¼ cup Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 ½ cup Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 ½ cup Mountain Valley Peach Sparkling Water
- 1 Tablespoon Light Agave Nectar
- 2 cups Crushed Ice
- Salt Lime Wedges
- Peach Slices for Garnish
- Add the peaches, tequila, lime juice, sparkling water, agave nectar, and ice to a high powered blender.
- Blend on high (or use the smoothie setting) until fully combined and smooth. (If too thick, add more sparkling water. If too thin, add more ice.)
- Serve in cups rimmed with salt and garnish with lime and peach slices. *
*The Cookie Rookie prefers a salt rim opposed to sugar, though she wants to reassure you, it is great both ways!
See more from The Cookie Rookie.